Sunday 3 May 2015

Sunday Stamper - Week 355 - Everyday I Write The Book

Goooodly Morning Stampers and a very happy Sunday to you all!  Thanks for your fabulous entries for the last challenge.  The new theme this week is... BOOKS.  You can interpret the challenge how you like: use book pages as a background, use them for decorations, make a book, stamp a book... the choice, it be yours!   To join in with the challenge is simples: make a little something, it can be anything you fancy.  Add in the theme AND some stamping *this is THE important bit guys, please remember your rubberstamps!*  and then hop back here, leave me a comment with a link to the place you are showing your entry and I can come see you.   If you haven't got a blog, you can join in via Facebook (just tag me name) or by emailing a small res.pic to me or by leaving me a link to your Pinterest or any other photo hosting site.  The challenge will remain open until 21:00 Saturday 9th May 2015.


Massive apologies for the lack of blogging and missing last weeks' Sunday Stamper - I had... MANFLU!  That is official, I know because I spent most of the time laying supine on the sofa moaning and whinging... blimey, it knocked me for six!  However, I am over the manflu (apart from a very annoying sniff that is being persistant!) and back to normal again.



My entry this week is a demo tag from a few weeks ago.  Book page covered tag with a bit of stencilling... a fancy rose made using the new Prima Archivers papers and some rusty embellishments found whilst being a Womble and rummaging around car parks... car parks are the best place for picking up rusty buttons and washers and whatnots!


More apologies for not visiting all your latest entries... I said thank you above because I know they will all be fabby... I am on a mammoth catch up now so hopefully I will be with you by the middle of the week!   I shall away now... hope you have a great day!  Thanks for looking... TTFN!

Hels x

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the land of crafting Hels,do hope you are feeling much better you had us all worried.This tag has to be one of my favourites,I like the colour combo,the rose of course and everything else.Big healing hugs Sue Balawajder

Joanne said...

Welcome back Hels. A perfect rose on a fabby background . How I miss your creations and you. Xx

Chris Kelly said...

Hi Hels
I was worried about you. Can't remember a time when you have missed a Sunday Stamper blog. You must have been so poorly. Lovely to have you back. The tag is beautiful. I love books.
Hugs from Chris x

Jackie T said...

Hi Hels this is a gorgeous tag I love how you have used the pages of a book. I am so glad you are feeling a lot better. There have been some really nasty bugs around this year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Quirky Shepherd said...

hi hels good to see you are back on your feet, missed you last week, felt lost without my Sunday stamper fix! x

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Hope you are feeling much better! I love the tag and have created my own book inspired piece http://thesparklyfairy.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/mixed-media-with-wings.html

Patricia Howarth said...

Afternoon Hels, Another gorgeous tag, here's hoping you are feeling well.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

mamablitger said...

Oh dear... Your tag looks fabulous. I love your flower. The color and together with rusty items... Just perfect !! Thanks for sharing.
I wish you a continued recovery. Poir you.
Hugs from Monica... Spain

Redanne said...

It is good to know that you are feeling better (apart from the sniffles), nice to have you back!

Your tag is just stunning, I love the beautiful flower and the gorgeous background - wonderful! Take care. Hugs, Anne xx

Ruby Craft said...

Beautiful taq. Sorry to hear you were sick but happy to hear you are better now.

Theresa said...

this is a lovely tag. your blogs do make me chuckle though. i think i will be joining in this time xx

Wheely Bad said...

Hi Hels

Sorry you've been ill, I hope you're feeling back to best despite the sniffle. Lovely little tag, the rusty bits are an interesting contrast to the pretty flower.

Have a happy, crafty week

T x

sarascloset said...

I'm happy you are off the couch and feeling better. You had me guffawing at the Manflu! Great tag, as always...with a fabulous flower, a lovely background, and great rusty parts.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Glad to hear you are better now - this is stunning……as ever! Chrisx

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous Tag. Here is a link to my junk journal pages
http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com/2015/05/signature-one-of-my-personal-junk.html

Shirley said...

Awww Hels glad to hear you are on the mend. Love your tag and the book pages go so well with everything.

This is my piece here.

The box has been covered with book pages.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Mrs Beez said...

Missed you last week and hope you are now over the man 'flu.' As I knew you would be starving yourself I balanced it out by eating everything in that London. Love this tag, the book page background is fabulous. Here's my card - I had to start again as I had a rude word across the middle of the first attempt!!
http://wp.me/p3bDgK-3lm

Theresa said...

hello Hels, this is gorgeous as usual. glad you're on the mend, hugs xx

here is my link: http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/books-and-music.html

myworldofcraft said...

Hels - I was worried when you didn't post last weekend, so I'm glad you're feeling better, getting the flu is nasty!

Beautiful tag, and great challenge. I decided to do something completely different to my usual style, if anyone fancies a peek, it's over here: http://myworldofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/definitely-not-card.html

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much I've missed out here at your blog, Hels! I'm finding a little bit of time right now and just have to say, although I have not entered your Sunday Stamper challenges, I admire your creations and themes and you usually have me singing the tunes you use for your challenges :) I love that!!
So glad that you're over your 'manflu'! Love this tag and those rusty bits! Just fabulous! XOXO-Shari

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails