Sunday 19 April 2015

Sunday Stamper - Week 354 - You Got A Friend

Goooodly Morning Stampers and a very happy Sunday to you all!  Thanks for your fabulous framed entries for last weeks challenge.  The new theme this week is... FRIENDS You can interpret the challenge how you like: be it a creation you have made for a friend, add a photo of a friend or, like I have done, the word "friends"... the choice, it be yours!   To join in with the challenge is simples: make a little something, it can be anything you fancy.  Add in the theme AND some stamping *this is THE important bit guys, please remember your rubberstamps!*  and then hop back here, leave me a comment with a link to the place you are showing your entry and I can come see you.   If you haven't got a blog, you can join in via Facebook (just tag me name) or by emailing a small res.pic to me or by leaving me a link to your Pinterest or any other photo hosting site.  The challenge will remain open until 21:00 Saturday 25th April 2015.  



This weekend I am demo-ing at Daisy's Jewels and Crafts in Coventry along with the Pauline Wheeler and Johnathan Lockwood.... if you are around today, do pop in to see us - entry is free and I can guarantee you will learn tonnes of new stuff. *not to mention see all the gorgeous stashly goodies Wendy has in her shop!*  I am doing my thang with all things Ranger, Distress and Tim (it's a hard job right?)  And yesterday I made a fair few tags... being as I am slack and slatternly of persuasion, I hadn't made the Sunday Stamper so picked this tag as my entry.



Finally I have managed to get my very inky paws on the Bird Crazy stamp set by Tim.... hurrah! This is even better IRL!  And they are SO fun to use.  The background is Distress Spray Stains all smooshed and washy with a smidge of stencilling and, of course, the little sentiment to go with the birdies... another of Tim's from his Way With Words set.


I had better get a wiggle on, nearly time for me to attempt the "taming of the barnet" and the "resuscitation of the face" as it would appear that Mr Gorilla With The Extra Stength Hair Gel and Mr Troll With The Sink Plunger, who live under my bed and come out on special occasions to work their magic with my appearance, have... um... done just that overnight!  Wish me luck!  If you do pop into see us at Daisy's, I will be the one in the corner looking a little bit strange (ok, stranger than usual!)  I shall also be avidly avoiding Facebook, Twitter and all manner of social media today as... tis the BTCC from Donington and we are recording the whole programme (ITV4, thankyou!) to watch this evening... but it would be very remiss of me not to shout... GO PLATO!   Hope you have a great day and... thanks for looking!  TTFN

Hels x

23 comments:

Annie60 said...

Love your tag , and love the quote,,.xx

TAM said...

Saw you making this yesterday and it's even more fabulous in real life.
Have another great day with Wendy and the crew at Daisys, gutted I can't be there today as well but family things call....

Lisapmac said...

Fabulous tag x

Joanne said...

What a super tag. I too managed to get my sticky mitts on the birdy stamps which arrived yesterday. Have a wonderful day despite having to cope with unruly hair - which I know will be looking lovely just like you my friend xx

craftypam60 said...

Love the tag, love the birdies (must have!!). Wish I were nearer Coventry to visit :-(. Meanwhile hope you are feeling better xx

Inspire Creationz said...

Absolutely beautiful x

Fuchsia said...

Loving thise Stamps Hels so cute and cheeky x

Anna said...

So cute!! Love the quote!

Susan said...

Put a smile on my face, Hels! So cute!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love those crazy birds. But then, I love anything Tim Holtz. LOL - A beautiful tag.

Unknown said...

Great tag,made me smile on a very wet Sunday evening. Love the colours. Big hugs Sue Balawajder

Redanne said...

These crazy birds always make me smile, they are so funny and I love how you used them on your fabulous tag. Thanks so much for cheering me up! Hugs, Anne xx

Theresa said...

this has cracked me up. i often have fights with that same gorilla, you know! i love that saying. it's so cool, hugs xx

myworldofcraft said...

Thanks for fabulous inspiration as always Hels. Those birdies are so cool and funky - they definitely have some attitude!

My little creation is so different, and in a completely different league: http://myworldofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/cornflower-blue.html

Susan Battensby said...

Wow love the colours you have used. I'm off to play with my birdie stamps now, thanks for the inspiration. Going to somehow use them for an 18th birthday card.

Wheely Bad said...

Hi Hels

Fabulous tag, those birdys are very different to most stamps out there. I did laugh out very loud at the sentiment as that sums up my entire 1990's perfectly!

Hope you enjoyed the recording of the touring car champs at Donington.

Have a happy, inky, crafty week,

T x

Carole Z said...

Super tag Hels, I just finally got this stamp after a long wait as it was sold out everywhere, had a play at the weekend..love them! Hugs Carole Z X

Julie S said...

Loving the bright colors and fun birdlets. Well done!

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Hels, Gorgeous tag, I'm loving these birdie stamps.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Aunty Sue said...

hi love your tag and the colours hope you like my card here
http://auntysuescraftcavern.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/day-1-sneak-peep-of-new-release-crafty.html

Quirky Shepherd said...

I luuuurrrrve these birds, faab tag as usual Hels XX

Mrs Beez said...

Those colours are totally lush and I love the cute birds. Managed to squeeze in a little craftiness before "participating" at the London Marathon tomorrow! ;)

http://wp.me/p3bDgK-3ka

Kylie said...

I love your tag! Those birds are so funny :)

http://addictedtostamps-kylie.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/favourite-technique-at-ibs.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails