Sunday 5 October 2014

Sunday Stamper - Week 328 - Autumn Leaves

Goooodly Morning Stampers and a very happy Sunday to you all!  Thank you all for your grand entries to last weeks shading - it was great to see all the different ways you did the shading.   The theme this week is ADD LEAVES You can interpret the challenge how you like: stamp and cut out leaves, die cut leaves, stamped and coloured leaves... the choice, it be yours!  To join in with the challenge is simples: make a little something, it can be anything you fancy.  Add in the theme AND some stamping *this is THE important bit guys, please remember your rubberstamps!*  and then hop back here, leave me a comment with a link to the place you are showing your entry and I can come see you.   If you haven't got a blog, you can join in via Facebook (just tag me name) or by emailing a small res.pic to me.  The challenge will remain open until 21:00 Saturday 11th October 2014.


My entry this week is my class sample from yesterday's Dabble Day at Busy Bee's in Sheffield.  It is a Size 10 tag so  a nice big base to be working on.  I added some colour using Distress Ink and then some stencilling using Tim's Gothic stencil (my new favest stencil)   Torn papers to add some detail to the background and then some spiral blossom flowers which of course, needed leaves... which are Tim's Tattered Leaves, coloured with Forest Moss Distress Ink.



The sentiment is one of Tim's... from Stuff To Say... stamped onto cream cardstock using Jet Black Archival ink and then popped into a Memo Pin.  A bit of seam binding coloured with Distress Ink and made into a bow to adorn the top of the tag.


So, what you all got planned for today?  I am fully intending to spend most of the day lounging on the sofa, maybe catching up with a bit of telly and most definitely eating a big fat roast dinner... and maybe if I can be bothered to remove said lazy bones from sofa, I might get into the Room of Stash and have a little play with ink and stuff.  Whatever you have planned, I hope you have a good one!  Thanks for looking... TTFN!

Hels x

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning as ever my dear friend xx

janna'scraftingattic said...

Lovely tag, I like that stencil too dam t !!! More purchases :-) the colours are great, little flowers look like water Lily's

Jane said...

A gorgeous tag Hels, enjoy your lazy day and that Sunday roast. I hope to get down to my studio but as I only cook a roast on Chirstmas day (yes seriously) I will be eating something different..LOL x

carol edwards said...

Beautiful tag Hels lovely rich autumn colours. The flowers are gorgeous with lovely little buds, love the sentiment too. Enjoy your day x

Jackie T said...

Hi Hels

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday relaxing and eating roast dinner. I love tag all the things you create you are inspirational. I can join in this week the first time in ages.
http://tinyrosecr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/owls-at-christmas.html
Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

Chris Kelly said...

Lovely Hels. Fabulous colours and leaves are one of the things I turn to time and again. They have so many different shapes and colours.
Crafty Hugs
Chris K XXX

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Hels, A gorgeous tag, beautiful colours and fabulous flowers and leaves.
I hope you enjoy your lounging and also your roast.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Redanne said...

Stunning Hels, just stunning, the flowers are beautiful and I love the wonderful autumnal colours. I have been in my craft room all day, it's been great! Hugs, Anne xx

Theresa said...

lovely tag in beautiful autumn shades. i love that sentiment by TH. here is my link: http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/celebrate-with-designs-by-ryn.html xx

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Colour and design - perfecto!
I'll be back later as I'm playing with new Aussie Leaves.

Yiyi said...

What an amazing party of color and textures, Very cute!

SAMARA said...

http://penumbrahallows.blogspot.ca/2014/10/one-stitch-at-time-orange.html

Your tags are eccentrically gorgeous!!!!x

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I'm back...I hope you like our pets!
http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/persephone-steps-lightly.html

janna'scraftingattic said...

Hello it's a wet Monday , so I did some autumn leaves and a little girl in her winter warmers- brrrr

http://janna-scrappingintheattic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/autumn-leaves-hels-sheridans-sunday.html

Carole Z said...

Beautiful tag Hels, once again I'll try and enter this week! Hugs Carole Z X

crafty creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BarbaraW said...

Gorgeous tag, Hels. I especially love those flowers. Here's what I came up with: http://magicdelights.blogspot.com/2014/10/golden-autumn-days.html

ElizabethR said...

Slap my legs I've missed a week (shhhsss might even be two :( )
Love your tag Hel's it's so gorgeous, hope you are a comfy humprey, Elizabeth xxx
http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/sunday-stampers-328-autumn-leaves.html

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous as always Hels

Mines on my blog HERE

Thanks for looking

Mrs Beez said...

So sorry that your not feeling good right now and hope you are soon on the bend. Fabulous tag - love those flowers in particular.

http://wp.me/p3bDgK-2Tq

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails