Sunday 14 September 2014

Sunday Stamper - Week 325 - Play That Funky Music

Goooodly Morning Stampers and a very happy Sunday to you all!  Thank you all for your fabby entries to last weeks purple hued challenge - it was great to see all your different interpretations of the colour choice.   The theme this week is a nice easy one... this week it is MUSIC.  You can interpret the challenge how you like: use music stamps, music papers, words from a song or a musical... the choice, it be yours!  To join in with the challenge is simples: make a little something, it can be anything you fancy.  Add in the theme AND some stamping *this is THE important bit guys, please remember your rubberstamps!*  and then hop back here, leave me a comment with a link to the place you are showing your entry and I can come see you.   If you haven't got a blog, you can join in via Facebook (just tag me name) or by emailing a small res.pic to me.  The challenge will remain open until 21:00 Saturday 20th September 2014.



My entry this week is actually my class sample for my classes at the Craftique Dabble Day in Hessle today.   Now, I have last minute info.. there be three spaces left on the 14:45 class, so if you are at a loose end this afternoon, why not pop along for a little inky play time!




Because I am blogging my class sample, I won't go into detail on how I made it... that wouldn't be fair on the lovely peeps who are coming along to the class.... so... it be a short and sweet post from me today!   I will tell you I used Tim's Poinsettia and Holly Branch Alterations Dies... and the Movers & Shapers 25 and ickle diddy deer... isn't he cute!!!




I shall away now... *I am scheduling this post so it is actually Saturday evening at the moment*  I have got to tackle the claws on the end of my fingers... they haven't had any attention for over a week and are all snarly and chipped!  On that delightful note, I shall bid you a very goodly day.... thanks for looking! TTFN


Hels x

12 comments:

Helen said...

gorgeous tag, Hels - will even forgive you the Christmas theme!! hope the classes go well.

carol edwards said...

Beautiful tag Hels just love the colours and the reindeer looks so proud in the corner x

Jackie T said...

Good morning Hels I do like your tag. Your class will be brilliant I wish I could be there. Enjoy your day. Hugs Jackie

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Hels, Your lucky peeps are in for a fabulous workshop today. This tag is brilliant, love all the elements used and the stamping and colouring, I have all these dies, will be having a go myself, gorgeous !!
Have a lovely day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Anneke said...

Love your Christmas tag. Lovely warm Colors. Love the design. Thanks for inspiring me. Anneke.

Redanne said...

Such a wonderful tag Hels, the poinsettia is just gorgeous, what a lucky class you have this afternoon! Hugs, Anne xx

Carole Z said...

Fabulous tag Hels...will try this week...Hugs Carole ZX

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous tag Hels

Mines on my blog and it really has a little bit of music on - honest

Hilda x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous Hels! I bet your class had great time! Chrisx

Unknown said...

I have had you on my mind for many different reasons... and hope that all is well with you. on all levels. I finally got my MUSIC heard and hope you can hear it now...

I love your Christmas mood tag...it has all the love of the holiday on it... love the flower... and of course the DEER... another story like the crow... not as nice though... but I am having enough mojo trouble with FALL... I want spring.. .LOL.. not ready for winter here...

Here is my FALL music...
http://lovelightandpeacebonnie.blogspot.com/2014/09/a-little-fall-book.html

have a good week... hope to get back here to see all the goodies everyone else has created for MUSIC... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

ElizabethR said...

That is such a gorgeous tag Hels, now don't faint I've managed two weeks on the run ;)
http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/sunday-stampers-challenge-music.html
Elizabeth xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous design - as always. Here's the link to my entry http://purpledreamdesign.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/jar-of-hearts.html
Can't believe I missed last weeks...purple as well...what was I thinking lol x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails