Monday 2 September 2013

Love Bird...

... cor blinking blimey and thrice!!!  Not only did my Mojo come home, he decided to stay! Which is just as well because today starts my week of DT projects for Snazzy's.  Last month I was on the cusp of losing my Mojo and didn't manage to do a particularly good job of my DT thing... which I hate because I do need to be able to do me best... IYKWIM.  Anyways... Mojo is home, he is still locked in the Really Useful Box, I am taking noooo chances on him beggaring off again but... my cunning plan for keeping the Room of Stash tidy and therefore, in turn, Mr Mojo happy, seems to be working.  For, you see, I have turned over a new leaf... well, for the time being... I have given myself a good old talking to and now, unless it is a matter of life and death, I am not allowed to remove my personage from the Room of Stash until I have tidied up after a crafty sesh.  If I am half way through a project then it is ok to leave it be... but I am not allowed to go to bed with mess everywhere!  


Well, it appears to have worked because yesterday I got all inky and messy with the gorgeous DT kit we have had to play with this month.  The new 7Dots Studio 9th Wave Collection from Finnabair (these papers are deeelish) and a set of Hero Arts stamps and stencil to match.  Ohhhlallaaaa... I was all excited when I found an old photo frame lurking around the other day so I decided to alter this for my DT project.  CLICK HERE to see the thingywotsit in full with all the pics/deets etc.  As I said yesterday, thank you all for hanging on in there and keeping on visiting even though the "out to lunch" sign was hanging on the door... I do appreciate you all!  I shall away now, I am getting a little misty!  Thanks for looking, have a goodly day!  TTFN

Hels x

12 comments:

Helen said...

fabulous project Hels, glad you got the old mojo back!

Lisapmac said...

Good morning, amazing art work as always. I have to say I loved your last piece of art even tho you didn't seem entirely happy but pleased for you that your mojo is back. Sounds like a good plan for keeping tidy for your room of stash, I shall try to follow your example x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Hels, Your photo frame is absolutely stunning, brilliant colours (my faves), gorgeous flowers and embellies, stunning.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Marleine said...


Hi Hels,

Stunning project. Colours are gorgeous.

Glad Hels is back and in full steam. Go girl. X

Redanne said...

Hi Hels, just been over to see your thingywotsit and it is fabulous! Delicious colours and love your transformation of that frame....

Like your idea of tidying up too, must try and do the same and maybe Mr M will come back here too! Hugs, Anne x

Aquarius said...

This looks good so off to check it out. I do admire your tidiness resolution!!

LoraineC said...

Glad you are back Hels xxx

Anneke said...

Just had a good look at your project. It is beautiful, love the little bird on it. Thank you Anneke.

Janet said...

Oh it is good to see you back.
love the DT project.
see you on the 14th !!!!!
Janet x

Rita said...

Hi Hels. Absolutely love the colours and now I'm off to see the real thing. Just remember to pace yourself and don't overdo things. Hugs Rita xxx

carol edwards said...

Hi Hels this is beautiful, the colours are wonderful, gorgeous x

Carole Z said...

Hi Hels, trying to do everything in a hurry this week and nearly missed this stunning frame! Just gonna hop over t'other site to see your DT post, Carole Z X

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails