Monday 11 March 2013

Snazzily Arting...

...which is what I been doing!  Oh yesh, tis time for my Snazzy DT, this month we have been using the gorgeousness that is the Prima Engraver collection... oh my word, do I love this collection - the papers... they are... brown!!! And cream!!! And beige!!! Totes my faves indeedily.   HERE is a linky to Snazzy blog where you can see this creation in full detail along with how I maded it :O))



So. Did you all have a loverly Mother's Day?  I got a card!  And pressies!  My little AlfieCat is getting ever so clever you know, he went shopping and got me a lovely card and a little bear that is holding a heart... and... two boxes of Maltesers... he knows how to treat his Momma :O))   A very short and sweets post from me today... up to my eyes in sampling for the shows later this week... more of that tomorrow!   Thanks for looking.. have a grand day...TTFN

Hels x

13 comments:

rachel said...

glad Alfie cat gotcha something - good puss xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Hels, Stunning tag, love this paper (I have this paper pad), these are my favourite colours too, I love all the neutrals. Stunning.
So glad you had a lovely day yesterday, isn't AlfieCat getting good with his shopping.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Redanne said...

So glad to hear that Alfie cat spoiled you, he is a clever kitty. Off to see your creation with those amazing papers that are on my wish list..... Hugs, Anne x

Marleine said...


Morning Hels,

That Alfie cat knows how to look after his 'Mom'. X

Barb Cady said...

Glad Alfie cat got you a fab card and pressie! I will be sad to miss you at Snazziest but tis our wedding anniversary (44) and no 1 daughter has plans! Love this piece Hels, tis gorgeous . X

Barb Cady said...

Didn't get post left properly! I meant, sad I can't enrol for your workshop at snazzies at the weekend cos of anniversary! Doh, what am I like? X

EmmaT said...

Morning Hels,well isn;t alfiecat a genius! The only things my cat brings me are dead rodents!!Not as tasty as chocolate.
Been over for a look and its a stunning project, just love the embellishments and layout. Emma

Craftychris said...

Fabulous project - and what a clever cat you have!! xx

Carole Z said...

Hmmm I'm going to have words with my girls, meaning my 4 hens, because they gave me diddly squat! Love your project, colours are my faves too, Carole Z X

nannapat said...

Fab tag Hels - those neutrals are gorgeous. Pat x

nikkib said...

What a clever cat Alfie is, my 3 Poppy, Tinxy and Misty managed to make me a card with their paws, well you see Poppy is polydactyl so has extra toes so can craft dont you know... and saved their munchie money to buy me a gorgeous bracelet,... they know where their bread is buttered, or rather who can open the Dreamie packets!!! gorgeous work as usual Hels.....

corinna said...

love this creation, hels, another faether in the cap, what great taste you have. never been to snazzies before but will be returning!!! don't have a cat, have a dog, buffy, she didn't bother though, have to get me a kitty, hahaha, take care, corinna

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Looks fabby...heading over to see the deets!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails