Saturday 11 August 2012

Our Tomorrows...

... I love this sentiment... you know when you find a really cool stamp set and love it so much that you want to use it on everything? Well, this is Dimensional Rose Art from the very talented fair hand of the one and only Wendy Vecchi, the designer behind Studio 490 (if you click on her name you will be whizzed off on the back of a paper rose to her blog where I guarantee you will need a cuppa and a packet of Caramel Digestives - you will be there yonks...) I remember when this set was first released, I couldn't find it for love nor money and had to wait about three months to get my mitts on it! It was so worth the wait though. Today's offering is another sample card... more goodies from tomorrows shows :O))




I really must get a move on today, I have a few more samples that I want to make... you know when you get that "ding" in your head just as you are nodding off at night? Well, I had one of those dings last night... actually, I had a couple... playing with the goodies from the shows is really getting Mr Mojo excited... and who am I to ignore him when he has been known to naff orf at the drop of a hat lol There will be a new Sunday Stamper tomorrow... and just a little sneaky teaser: next Sunday (19th) there's going to be a very special Sunday Stamper... teeheeeee... I shall leave you in suspenders :O)) Thanks for looking, have a lovely Saturday, TTFN!

Hels x

10 comments:

Aquarius said...

Great sentiment and I'm so looking forward to the shows tomorrow to share in your inspirations.

Jacki Daniels said...

Beautiful sentiment and card love it Mr mojo must be doing cartwheels lol
Jacki xx

EmmaT said...

Morning Hels
I agree its a lovely sentiment without being slushy! So true. Great layout and use of colours on this card.
Emma

Planetsusie said...

Hi Hels - this is a lovely sentiment I do agree. Love the card and the colours are beautiful. Can't wait for the shows.

Hugs Sue P xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Hels, I love this sentiment too, I will have to have this one. I love the card and the die-cuts are beautiful. Lots of love from Patricia (on a linedancing weekend in St Annes) xx

Marleine said...

Hi Hels,
Lovely sophisticated card with thought provoking words. Looking forward to your new shows. X

Carole Z said...

Lovely card and yes, I love this sentiment too...looking forward to your shows, record on in case we are out! Carole Z X

melanie said...

Lovely card will be recording as hubby off tomorrow he doesn`t like me watching that channel I wonder why ??.Melanie

Melisa Waldorf said...

I LOVE that quote as well! Will have to remember it for a future ATC! TFS

Jenny Marples said...

Such a fab card Hels. Looking forward to tomorrow. Hugs, Buttons x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails